Monday, September 19, 2011

Easely Amused

It has been forever since I posted. Life has been crazy since August. We are on the go all the time! It won't slow down either until after Christmas. We took a family vacation to the beach in August, and I still have to post pictures from that trip. Then, football season started, the girls 2nd BIRTHDAY PARTY, and then other children's birthday parties as well!

I promise to "try" and post pictures this week...we'll see!


One picture I HAD to post was from this past weekend. Kristi and I are childhood friends; literally since birth. Our mom's are good friends, and we grew up spending lots of time together! (I wrote a post about the girl's play date with her little girl)

When we were in high school and college, we ALWAYS got asked the question,

"Are y'all sisters?" It didn't matter where we were, if we were together, we got asked that question...even in gas stations in Starkville, MS!

So, Kristi had a couple of gift certifcates to Easely Amused, and she asked if I wanted to go with her. Of course I would, I love to paint and so does she! It just happen to fall on the same weekend as her little girl, Meredith's birthday, that we would be in town for; so we booked it! We had so much fun painting and catching up on everything that has been going on in our lives. We finished our painting and decided to take a picture with our finished product...and what do we get asked??....."Are y'all sisters?" we just started laughing.

Even in our 30's, we still get asked that same question! We are planning to do this again soon!


Kristi and me with our paintings "New Day"

I think I am going to frame mine and hang it in our dining room!

No comments:

Post a Comment