Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Babies to Toddlers

Toddlers, that is what our babies have become. These pictures show just how much they have grown up and do not look like babies anymore. Many days, it makes me sad that they are growing up so fast, but then I know I can't stop them from becoming little girls. They are so fun, and they say some of the funniest things to us. We love them so much and enjoying watching their personalities develop!


they love to play in our dining room curtains!
Me and my precious Eva Marie (or as Ella Kate likes to call her Eva-la-ria or Eva Maria)


Of course, I had to get one with my precious Ella Kate (or as Eva Marie likes to call her "ka ka"


Sweet times with my girls


They look so grown-up in this picture, and the next pictures that follow!


Look at Ella Kate's sweet face



Sweet Eva Marie


One of my favorite pictures of Eva Marie


No comments:

Post a Comment