Sunday, May 29, 2011

Mother's Day!

Mother's Day was so special this year because the girls are much more active! The girls gave me some charms for my bracelet, and they came running up to me carrying the little boxes that the charms come in. It was so sweet!! It was a busy day, but we had fun! We had lunch with Jerry's mom after church that morning, and then we headed to Jackson to have dinner with my mom. The girls had a great time, and we got some cute pictures from the day in Jackson!


So, Ella Kate saw me putting lip gloss on, and of course, she wanted some! So, i put some on her lips...then she had to go kiss everyone. She would kiss one person, come back and get more lip gloss, and then go kiss the next person. it was hilarious! Kissing daddy!
Next, kissing papa!


Showing off her lip gloss!



kissing her sissy


One of my favorite pictures! Finally a good picture with both girls! this is hard to do because they don't want to sit still! it took a lot of singing and dancing in the background!


love this picture too....so sweet


Me and my Ella Kate...love this girl!


Me and my Eva Marie...love this girl too...look at that sneaky look on her face!


Nana and the girls!


Sweet!


After changing out of their nice clothes...they each get a cup of grapes...they love them! Eva Marie makes this face a lot; she's hilarious! She is hamming it up for the camera...and Ella Kate is just sitting there with that sweet smile on her face!

No comments:

Post a Comment