Friday, July 9, 2010

Happy 4th Y'all!

Our first 4th of July was an eventful weekend spent in the doctor's office. Jerry and I were hoping for a relaxing and restful weekend; however, it did not turn out how we planned. Thursday night Eva Marie was not acting herself, and she was running a fever. She was ok Friday morning; so we took her to daycare...and Jerry and I ran some errands. I called to check on her, and she was running fever again and would not eat. I got her an appointment with the doctor, and she had an ear infection. Antiobiotic and ear drops for Eva Marie. I thought we would get through the weekend without Ella Kate getting it; however that did not happen. Sunday, we picked her up from Sunday School, and she was running fever. I took her to the doctor, and she had an ear infection as well. Antibiotic and ear drops for her too! THEN, I was in the doctor on Monday! Goodness, it was a long weekend, but we had a good time.
Family Photo

Do these babies look like they have ear infections???










No comments:

Post a Comment