Sunday, June 6, 2010

Easter Pictures!

I know I have not posted in forever, but we have been so busy; it's been hard to find the time. I will try to do better though! Before Easter, we had some pictures taken of the girls in their Easter dresses and Baby dedication dresses. Our Sunday School Teacher takes pictures on the side, and she got some adorable pictures of Eva Marie and Ella Kate.
The Easter baskets in some of the pictures are really special to us. They were my mom's when she was a little girl, and so she gave them a fresh coat of paint, put some cute ribbon on them, and then passed them down to Eva Marie and Ella Kate. I hope the girls use them for many years! Eva Marie just wanted to eat the grass, and Ella Kate wanted to eat the plastic eggs!
I have a lot of pictures to post from our camera as well; so stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment