Monday, November 30, 2009

Jerry and I have so much to be thankful for this year!! We welcomed our two precious girls into the world, and we could not be happier! I am thankful for my wonderful husband who loves me unconditionally. God could have not blessed me with a better man. He is such a Godly husband, and I thank God every day for him. I am also thankful for our wonderful families who love us so much, our health, jobs, our home, friends, and I could go on for days and days! We have so much to be thankful for; we never need to take anything for granted!

Here are a few photos from the DeFatta Thanksgiving Lunch!


Jason and Marcus...they look like they are up to something!

Aunt Donna and Uncle Gary....they look like naturals!

I absolutely love this picture of Jenny and Ella Kate. It is so sweet! Jenny is going to be a fabulous mother!

I thought this picture was so cute...Julie and I both had on black shirts, and conveniently, both girls had on black and white polka dot dresses!


No comments:

Post a Comment